You can comment !!!

All you want talk with me comment

miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012


       Hi , I am Christian , I am musician , I play the piano professionally , well I want learn with that blog about music  and enjoy with all the music.
       I want say hear music is good , is healthy almost ever and well , change your spirit , for happy , for sad , for furious , for relax, etc. For example , I wake up all the mornings and the firstly thing I do is play in the piano the song : campanella
 and that gives me more energy in my life for that day , I am happier that day.
       No everyone like classic music , sometimes I dislike classic music and in this moments I hear other type of music like pop , rock hip hop , house , bso ....but only good music.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario